Wednesday, July 07, 2010

PTI July SWAP - Regular Card Category

I wanted to share this card that I did for the July PTI Swap on SCS hosted by my friend Amy.

I was inspired by Lisa Johnson's card shown here.

I chose different color combination for my background and chose to put my sentiment differently, but overall this card was inspired by Lisa's card.



I stamped the Large Diamond pattern from the Little Argyle set using Vivid Red Ink (from GKD). I stamped the large dotted line over it using Memento Black. Then I used the smaller single diamond shape in Memento Pear Tart. This Pear Tart is a really neat color, I love how it looks with red.

Then I mounted this background CS on black and added some gingham ribbon with button.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
All Supplies are PTI Unless otherwise mentioned
Stamp - Little Argyle, Chair-ished
Paper - Kraft, True Black, Vintage Cream CS
Ink - Memento Black, Memento Pear Tart and Vivid Red
Other - Black gingham ribbon, white vintage buttons, rustic twine

3 comments:

Angela said...

This is adorable; love it! (I hope I get one!)

Chrissy said...

This is so cute!

Amy said...

OMgosh Banu I love this card! I haven't done much with my PTI sets lately--I need to pull this one out. I love the black white and red with the kraft--this is a FAB masc. card. Nice job!