I wanted to share this Christmas Card. It is nice to build up your stash of cards and not to be scrambling in November.
I used some BG Eskimo Kisses and DCVW Patterned Paper along with this Mr.Snowman image from Squigglefly. I colored the snowman with copics. Sentiment is from PTI's Mailbox greetings.
This card is for the following Challenges,
1) Squigglefly Challenge #57 to make a Christmas Card.
2) The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #18 - Christmas in July
3) There She Goes Challenge TSG63 - Inspiration Challenge. I loved the Blue and Orange in this inspiration photo, which is what my card colors are based on.
4) Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTTC74 - Christmas in July
5) Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #87 - The Holiday. Create a holiday card with Eyelets.
6) Laura's Sketch #56 from 2 Sketches For You. Here is the sketch,
Thanks for stopping by.
Stamp - Mr.Snowman digi from Squigglefly stamps, Mailbox Greetings from PTI
Paper - PTI White and Vintage Cream CS, BG Eskimo Kisses Patterned Paper, DCVW Tajmahal Collection Patterned Paper
Ink - Memento Black, Copics, Ranger DI - Broken China
Other - PTI White Ribbon, PTI Vintage Button, Nestabilities, SU Word Window Punch, Stickles