Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge

The Sweet Stop Challenge #66 - is a sketch challenge. I had printed out this beautiful Bird house image from The Sweet and Sassy stamps (whenever I am printing off digital images, I print a sheet full to use the sheet completely). So, I had to play with their sketch.

Here is my card,



I used some OA and Luxe Designs Patterned paper along with PTI White CS for this card. The image was colored in copics and sentiment is from a PTI Set. I also used some Jute Ribbon.

Here is the sketch,



Supplies:
Stamp - Bird House Digi from The Sweet and Sassy Stamps, Sentiment from PTI Butterfly Dreams
Paper - October Afternoon and Luxe Designs Patterned Paper, PTI White CS
Ink - Copics, PTI Summer Sunrise
Other - GKD Jute Ribbon, Nestabilities Oval Die

7 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, I love this card! What a sweet bird image and it looks really great cut out. Great tip about printing a whole page of digi stamps too!

Unknown said...

Wonderful image, great job on the challenge Banu;)

dstandard said...

This is adorable - great image! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Dana White said...

This is fantastic - thanks for playing along with the sweet stop

Chris said...

love the cut out image lounted on the oval, very cool! your cards rocks!

Jen said...

So sweet! I like the different sized dots you used.

Angela said...

Pretty Banu, love the dotted theme you have going one here!