Tuesday, January 11, 2011

City Sights - NYC

It makes me happy that it is Tuesday..one more day closer to the weekend :) I wanted to share this layout that I did for the Scrapfriendzy Sketch-a-thon - Sketch #1.


These are some pictures that we took in NYC near Central Park/Plaza Hotel area during our trip there with my Mother-in-law. I love NYC :)

Sketch-a-thon gives me a good excuse to get back into scrapbooking and to use up some of those photos that I have printed :) Give it a try - check it out here.

Here is the Sketch that I used for this LO,

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
Stamp - None
Paper- Bazzill Kraft CS, Coredinations Green CS, My Minds Eye Patterned paper
Ink - None
Other - Travel Stickers and AC Journaling Sticker, Doily from Stash

6 comments:

Sara said...

I love NY also so have to get the girls there;) Love your page Banu.

Amy said...

Very nice! I love the way you've used the text boxes for the elements. Very cool!

Chris said...

very pretty! love the doily!!

Imke said...

Great Page Banu !!

Jen A said...

Beautiful page! Love the doily!

Michele L. said...

very nice Banu.
When were you in NY?? I'm so close by!