Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweet Cupcake

I made this simple card for Belles 'n Whistles - Anything but Winter Challenge.

I used the Cupcake image from Belles 'n Whistles and colored her with Copics. I used some My Minds Eye Patterned paper and some flowers.

In keeping with my New year resolution of wanting to use all of my stamps at least once, I found this BnW stamp that I had bought a while ago and had never inked it. So, I searched and found the BnW challenge blog and here is my card. I am quite excited

This is not one of my best Copic coloring, so I might try this image again with another card :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - BnW - Cupcake Stamp
Paper - PTI White and Harvest Gold CS, MME Patterned Paper
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Other - Petalloo Flowers, Nestabilities

11 comments:

Amy said...

Darling! I love the pink and yellow with the blue accents, and those little flowers just set off that sweet image so well.

Isha Gupta said...

Love your sweet card Banu:))

Unknown said...

She is really cute;) You are so ambitious It would take me years to go through every set I have. LOL;)

Great job!

Iris Wiechmann said...

What a darling card! Thanks for playing with us at BnW!

Hugs,
Iris

Anki said...

Isn't she a cutie! Thank you for joining us over at BnW. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Kramis - Anki

Chris said...

she's adorable!!

Kathy said...

Darling card!! This image is still one of my favorites and the colors are so pretty!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Belles and Whistles! I hope to see you again!
:)Kathy

Lynda Nielsen said...

I'm so glad you finally inked this sweetie up. You did a fantastic job with this card. Thanks for joining us this week at Belles 'n Whistles.
We hope to see you play again.
Hugs,
Lynda

Anonymous said...

AWW! This is so precious!! Such darling colors and a beautiful card!! Glad you got to ink this up and have some fun!! Thanks for joining in with us at Belles 'n Whistles!!HUGS

Audhild said...

Your card is beautiful. Thank you for participating in our challenge

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Belles n Whistles! Good Luck!
hugs,
Gini