Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Enjoy the Moment with Riley

I wanted to share this cute cute Riley card that I did for the sketch challenge over at the Riley blog.


It felt good to be following on some of my new year resolutions - to use some of my stamps at least once and use up some of my Secret Sister Swap kits.
Here is the sketch,


Thanks for Stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Coffee Riley stamp, Mixed Messages from PTI
Paper - PTI White and Green CS, Patterned paper from the card kit + Stash
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Other - Nestabilities, PTI Chai Inking Cube

9 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Banu, your riley is so CUTE;)

Imke said...

Super cute Card, Banu. Love this stamp.

Teresa said...

that is adorable - and exactly the stamp i was going to use for this challenge! great minds think alike -right?

Jen said...

Love that little moose! Great card!

Anne Tussing said...

So adorable!! I used the same sentiment on my Riley card. It just seems to fit for him, doesn't it?!?

Chris said...

adorable!! love your riley!

Silli said...

Wonderful card, your coloring is fabulous..Many thansk for playing!!!

FibreJunky said...

I've been working on the same resolution - use each one of my stamps, particularly those I haven't used yet. Best of luck to both of us!! Love your Riley card. That is my all time favourite Riley image!