Happy New Year to all my friends. Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment.
New year - New Beginnings. I wanted to share a few things that are part of my crafting resolution,
1. Start a paper recycling container in the craft room and toss all the small scraps in the said container. No point in hoarding scraps that I never end up using.
2. Strive for quality than quantity.
3. Use up some of the card kits that I got from card kit and SS swaps
4. Use all of my stamps - at least once
5. Use up existing crafting supplies, before ordering the same.
6. Work on a heritage album for my Grand father
7. Get a head start on hand made Christmas gifts for my friends - to avoid scrambling at last minute
8. Try and Clean up the craft table each night, so as to get a clean start next day.
9. Just because it is in dollar bin or clearance bin, I DO NOT need that crafting item
10. Keep up with my Project Life 2011 album.
Thanks for stopping by and hoping that your new year is off to a good start.