Friday, November 06, 2009

Copic Color Challenge #38

Copic Color challenge #38 was to use the colors R85 (Rose Red), G02(Spectrum Green) and B02(Robin's Egg Blue). I did not have R85 and B02, so instead I used R89 and B04. I used the sketch from StampTV's Thursday sketch challenge.

Here is my card,



It was so much fun coloring this image :) and this sketch I think is very versatilie. Would be something that I can use over and over again.

Here is the Copic Color chart,



Here is the Sketch from Stamptv,



Supplies:
Stamp - Gina K Designs StampTV Kit - Holiday Cheer
Paper - PTI Vintage Cream, GKD Pure Luxury 120 lb white CS, Basic Grey Blitzen DP, SU DP and PTI Bitty boxes DP
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Other - Nestabilities

7 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute! Great image, and I love the way you've combined patterned papers.

Chris said...

too damn cute!! i too think that sketch is very versatile. your coloring is fabulous!! >"<

Tracy S said...

what a darlin little house. Love the design...it is perfect for this!

Danka Kareen said...

Very cute card.

Bonne journée !

Unknown said...

Cute, Cute, Cute love the dp and image. Great sketch, how do you like stamp tv? I have yet to check it out.

Karen said...

What a cute card - thanks for joining us this week at Copics Colour challenge.
Karen x

Patricia Garcia said...

Super card, love the papers and the image is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Copic Color Challenge!!

Hugs,
Patricia