Monday, November 16, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 113

I really liked the Mojo Monday Sketch 113 this time and it had been a while since I played with Mojo Monday sketches.

This card was also done for the Squigglefly Challenge #28 - To create a Thank You Card.

Just this past week when I was down with cough and cold, one of my neighbor who is also a very good friend of mine helped me out so much, so this Thank you card is for her. :) Have to drop it off tonight with some of the Banana Bread that I made :)

Here is my card,

I used the Squigglefly Digital Image - Flower Vase for this card. It was so much fun to color it with Copics. Sentiment is from PTI Mega Mixed Messages.

Here is the Mojo Monday 113 Sketch,



Supplies:
Stamp - Digi Stamp from Squigglefly - Flower Vase
Paper - PTI White CS, BG Lemonade DP, Making Memories Fa La La DP
Ink - PTI Pure Poppy, Copics
Other - May Arts Ribbon, SU Circle Punch

6 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh this is so lovely! I love the brightly colored flowers and you picked the perfect designer papers to use with it! I'm sure your neighbor is going to love it. Thanks for playing the Squigglefly challenge!

Sara Paschal said...

Beautiful creations. Are the digital images stable when you use copics? It does not look like the lines bleed from here.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Banu...you are the sketch queen!

Susan said...

I agree with Jen, you are THE sketch queen! Love this card!!

Chris said...

very cute!! love the image! >"<

bumblebee creations said...

Hi you have won a SF image! please contact me at rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net with which one you would like to receive!