Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Cards and Sketches Galore

I wanted to share the holiday cards I had done for three different sketches. So, please bear with my long post.

1)Kazan Sketch #40 from 2Sketches4You

I used the Justrite stamper Merry Little Christmas set for this card. Stamped the bell image with Memento Black and colored it with Copics:) Kept the card very simple and really liked it that way.

Here is my card,



Here is the Sketch,


Supplies:
Stamp - Justrite Merry Little Christmas Borders & Centers Round
Paper - PTI Aqua Mist, Rustic White, Enchanted Evening CS, PTI Holiday DP
Ink - Memento Black, PTI Pure Poppy, Copics
Other - Photo Corner Punch, Circle Punches

2) Mojo Monday Week 114 Sketch

I used this 1 dollars stamp that I had bought from Michaels ages ago and never used :) I went all blues for this card :)

Here is my card,


Here is the Sketch,

Supplies:
Stamp - Michael's 1 Dollar Stamp
Paper - PTI Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening, Rustic White CS, Basic Grey Blitzen Collection DP
Ink - Memento Paris Blue
Other - PTI White Ribbon, Nestabilities, Border Punch

3) Unscripted Sketch #32 -

I again used another Justrite stamp set for this card :)

Here is my card,

Here is the Sketch,

Supplies:
Stamp - Justrite Christmas Joy Borders & Centers Oval 1-3/4” x 2-5/16”.
Paper - BasicGrey Blitzen Collection Pack, PTI Enchanted Evening CS, PTI DP
Other - SU Ribbon Slide, Nestabilities, PTI Enchanted Evening Ribbon

17 comments:

Amy said...

Banu, all of these are just lovely! I can't decide which is my fave--maybe the one with the jingle bells!

cnelson said...

very nice cards! love your work with the JustRite stamps!

Kathy Martin said...

Festive cards! Love the simplicity of the 2 Sketches card and that lovely snowflake paper! :) Kathy

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! So glad you joined US again this week!

Lea L. said...

Lovely cards!! Great job with the sketches!

♥ Lea

Annie said...

All three cards are super lovely!

Unknown said...

Great job on your creations and challenges Banu. You have been a busy lady;)

Marcy said...

Beautiful cards. I really like the Justright stamp set. Thanks for joining US this week!

Unknown said...

great job on all the sketches and fantastic inspiration on the JustRite stamps too :) Kazan

Sarah said...

Beautiful job on all your cards! Love the Unscripted card. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Unscripted.
Sarah M
Unscripted DT

Lea L. said...

Lovely cards! Love the cute little jingle bells on the first one! Great job with the sketches!

♥ Lea

Mona Pendleton said...

All cards are lovely! Sweet & simple! Great way to rock all these challenges! :) TFS

Chris said...

wow!! these are amazing!! happy thanksgiving, my friend! >"<

Beth aka BR-T said...

These cards are all fantastic!!! Thanks for inspiring us at Unscripted Sketches! Beth aka BR-T

Susan said...

Banu, these are all so beautiful! You are definitely the queen of challenges!!

Anonymous said...

A wonderful bunch of Christmas cards! Great job on all the sketches! The cute little jingle bell image is my favorite..=)

Adele said...

Hi there, I have your name on the list to be a Guest Designer for the Copic Colour Challenge but I have no contact details. Could you please email me-addy on my Dilly Dally Dingle blog. Thank you. Dingle.x