Friday, November 13, 2009

Copic Color Challenge #39

Copic Color Challenge #39 was to use the Colors G05 (Emerald Green), R29 (Lipstick Red), Y08 (Acid Yellow).

I wanted to try out some new Digital Stamps :) to use with Copic Markers. That is how I found out about Squigglefly. They have some real neat images. I bought this image April Showers from them and it was so much fun coloring with copics. There were minor mishaps with ink smearing....but overall...it was fun.

Here is my card,



I did not have G05. So, I used a combination of G02 and G09. I added some stickles to the Rain drops.

Here is the copic color chart,



Supplies:
Stamp - April Showers - Digital Stamp from Squigglefly
Paper - Basic Grey Lemonade Collection, Generic Card base, GKD Pure Luxury 120lb white CS
Ink - Copics
Other - Nestabilities, stickles

4 comments:

Amy said...

So very cute--love the glittery raindrops! And I want a red umbrella for myself LOL!

Unknown said...

She is really CUTE what a wonderful image I am headed there to check it out;) Great job on this one!

as for staples and the notepads they cut through all of it did not say anything different. Do you have a different supply store in your area Office Max or a local shop? I guess it could be possible that the stores would have different or limited equipment. Let me know what you find I would be able to get some to you if you lmk;)

Dawn B. said...

You did a terrific job with this challenge.. I rarely use these colors.. Super image too..TFS

Patricia Garcia said...

Nice card, great coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at the Copic Color Challenge!!

Hugs,
Patricia