Thursday, November 05, 2009

Sketch Girl SG8 and Embellish Owls Color Challenge

This is the card that I did for the Sketch Girl sketch SG8 and for the Embellish Owls Color Challenge.

Here is my card,



The Embellish Owls challenge was to use a owl image in your card/project and to use the colors - Coral, Green and Dark Brown. I used PTI Melon Berry, Spring Moss and Dark Chocolate. I embossed the Spring Moss with this flower/Vine Cuttlebug Folder and then followed the SG8 Sketch :) It was fun to do this card.

Here is the sketch,



Supplies:
Stamp - GKD - Owl Always Love you
Paper - PTI Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Melon Berry, White CS
Ink - Memento Brown, Copics
Other - Fiskars Border Punch, Prima Flowers, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great sketch this week and the owls are so cute!

Amy said...

Oh, Banu, this card is so adorable! I really like the embossed panels and the border punch. The flowers are the perfect little accent, and those owls are about the cutest I've seen.

Kathy said...

Your owls are adorable and love your blog header! Thanks for your sweet comment on my owl!! :)

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful colors! I really like the embossing folder you used!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love the texture background. Thanks so much for playing in the Embellish Magazine challenge!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Great take on the sketch! The textured panels are my fave, plus the owls are so cute. Thanks for playing along with Sketch Girl!

Angela said...

So cute: I love these Gina K. owls! I tell you, you find the best sketch challenges....