Saturday, October 02, 2010

CAS Christmas Card

I am in love with this SU Set that I got recently called The More The Merrier. It is an older set, but I loved all the images in it.


I used the Inspired Crafters Sketch #10 for this card. Kept it simple with some Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Holiday paper and some buttons. I kept the main image white and colored just the scarves and hats of the snowmen. I somehow liked this effect.

I am entering this card for the following challenges,

1) Caardvarks Clean and Simple Challenge
2) Pals Paper Arts - PPA62 - All Buttoned up.
3) Inspired Crafters Sketch #10

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Stampin Up - The More the Merrier
Paper - BG Eskimo Kisses Patterned Paper, PTI Vintage Cream, Hawaain Shores CS
Ink - Memento Black, SU Markers, Copic Spica Pens, Memento Blue
Other - SU Word Window Punch, EK Success Scallop Punch, Nestabilities, Stickles

9 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, Banu this is adorable! I love that image too, and don't you just love BG Eskimo Kisses? Great job!

Ann Schach said...

I love how you colored just the scarves and hat, too! Neat effect! Thanks for playing with the Pals!

Imke said...

Hi Banu, really sweet and this BG DP is just great. I LOVE it-it´s one of my favorite. I like how you added the buttons and the glitter for snow.

Paul B said...

Beautiful card. I always love the blue and white/silver colours of Christmas cards over red and green. Those snowmen are irresistible :) Funky looking buttons too, they're a wonderful touch. Px

Stampin' Diva said...

Those snowmen can warm anyone's day!! Love the blue color scheme,fits perfectly with the sentiment. So glad to see you playing at Pals Paper Arts!!

farmhouse-story said...

way cute, banu! love those buttons, too:)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the card and snowmen are adorable.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comments.

Chris said...

this is adorable! cute image, love your lo!

Sankari W. said...

This is definitely MERRY!!! LOVE the sweetness of this card Banu!!! Big hugs!