Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday {ippity} Hop with Birds

It is {ippity} Hop Time. Please stop by at the {ippity} blog for the complete list of participants.

Please click here to see and order {ippity} stamps.

Here is my card for today's hop,


I used this Sun and Bird image from Quotes a'la Happy along with Sweet Sunday Sketch #89.

I colored the bird image with copics and added some highlights with copic spica glitter pens. I think I am Stamp-a-ma-jig challenged. After several tries, I was still stamping the bird image slightly crooked. So, this last attempt, I left it as is.
Here is the sketch,

Thanks for stopping by,
Stamp - {ippity} Quotes a'la Happy
Paper - My Minds Eye Patterned Paper, PTI White, Green and Orange CS
Ink - Memento Black, Memento Canteloupe, Copics
Other - SU Scallop Border Punch, SU Circle Punch, Flower Button Brads

21 comments:

Rachel B said...

I love all the layers, so fabulous! I love it! So beautiful with that dp!

Susan B. said...

Banu, this card is just so pretty! You did a wonderful job with the sketch.

Lone Pine Designs said...

So sweet...I do love those birds!

Kelly Spivey said...

Super cute card and I love how you used the sun with the birds! I feel a CASE of this card coming on!

Scrapenabler said...

Love the sketch and what you did with it.

Scrapcollectr said...

These birds just make me smile! Great job!
=D

Isha Gupta said...

Love your card Banu. The birds are soooo cute.

Amy said...

Banu, this is just darling! I love the sun and those little birds--great color choices too. Beautiful!

Corry said...

sweet card

Anonymous said...

Ca.UTE!!! Love it.

lisa a.

Jeanne said...

Cute card... great layers and love the image.. Thanks for sharing.

farmhouse-story said...

love it! love the colors and papers, banu! (i totally understand about the stamp-a-ma-jig-its not my friend, either:)

Andrea said...

nice! love it!

NoraAnne said...

Love this! great take on the sketch!

Rona said...

GREAT card!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely LOVE the scallops, the colors, your papers...awesome work Banu! I just used those birdies for the first time the other day...love yours with the sun!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super cute card--love this sketch!! Must see about trying it out:) TFS!!

Lillian Child said...

Great job with the sketch!

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is so adorable!
I love it! love the colors and the layers.
Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!

Chris said...

this is adorAble, love those damn birds!! TOO CUTE!

Jen said...

Lovely! Where have I been! Just working on catching up here. We got a new computer and I haven't gotten all my links back in favs yet. Off to look at more fabulous Banu creations!