Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Give Thanks

This is a card that I did for the following challenges,

1) Justrite Friday Challenge #039 - Give Thanks
2) Card Patterns Sketch #85
3) Shabby Tea Room Challenge #31 - The Pumpkin Patch

I stamped the image from Justrite Favorite Occasions Borders & Centers with Memento Black and colored it with copics.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Justrite 1-5/8" Favorite Occasions Borders & Centers
Paper - PTI White, Vintage and Orange CS, October Afternoon Patterned Paper
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Other - Nestabilities, Cuttlebug

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Very pretty ... I {heart} the JR image and pretty OA papers you used! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Amy said...

Love this--so festive!

Clare said...

SUCH a pretty card, love the paper!! thanks for playing along this week at the Shabby Tea Room!

Linda Palmer said...

Love that image and it is perfect with your layout. Beautiful fall colors too. Great card.

Renee said...

So pretty! I love your paper choice and your cornucopia! Gorgeous!

Chris said...

very pretty!! love the dp!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card! Love all the orange and the rounded corners.
Thanks for taking the time to enter Card Patterns this week,

Anthea.

Imke said...

Hello Banu, great layout - i like the circles. The paper and the colors fits great for fall. Beautiful card !

Isha Gupta said...

Love you Card Banu. TFS.

Donelda said...

wonderful colors. this is such an interesting sketch, I'm not sure I would be as successful as you were at making it work.

I'm on dh's computer to do a bit of blogging tonight. I miss blogging so much. It will be another 3 weeks before i get my computer back .. I miss it so much!!!

Jen said...

This has a great layout...love the three circles and such great color!