Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SC301 - Flower for you

I was just browsing through Splitcoast Stampers Card sketches and this Sketch SC301 was kind of neat and I had recieved this amazing package of goodies from my Secret Sister. So, I had to use one of the Whipper Snapper images that she had sent to create a card for this sketch. Everything that I have used on this card, including the card base, the basic grey patterned paper and the buttons are from the kit. I just used my copic markers to color the image. THANKS To my SS for a cool kit for me.

I used the Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch to create the border. I am very happy how this card turned out.
Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Whipper Snapper
Paper- Basic Grey Patterned paper, PTI Dark Chocolate CS
Ink - Memento Black and Copics
Other - Ladybug buttons, Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, Banu, this is darling! Love that little sheep with the grass punch.

Sandy Ang said...

Just darling !

Imke said...

Banu, isn´t that a cute sheep ? I like how you added the grassborder- it´s fits perfect. Beautiful Card !! Hugs

Chris said...

cute image, love what you did with it!!

Jen said...

Oh that is cute! I *heart* sheep!