Friday, October 01, 2010

Inspired Crafters Sketch Challenge #10

Hello friends,

It is the First Friday of the Month - Which means it is time for Inspired Crafters Sketch Challenge for the Month of October. We also have Sankari Wegman as our featured Guest Designer for this sketch. So, please do stop by there to check out her inspiring card.

I used the PTI Delightful Dahlia for my card. I cut out the Dahlia image using the Biscotti Patterned paper and PTI Die. I stamped the image on it using Memento Black ink. I did the same for the Leaves as well. I wanted to carry the polka dot pattern on to the focal image area as well. So I stamped the Polka dots from PTI Polka Dots Basics II on white CS, cut it out using Nestabilities and added some additional detail using the Vintage labels.

Sorry for the quality of my picture, this is what happens when I wait till late night to take the pictures of my projects. Some pearl embellishment and the sentiment from Delightful Dahlia completed the card :)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can stop over at IC blog and participate in this sketch challenge to win some exciting prizes.

Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Delightful Dahlia, PTI Vintage Label, PTI Polka Dot Basics II
Paper - PTI Dotty Biscotti Patterned Paper, PTI Bitty Dot Basics Patterned Paper, PTI White and New Leaf CS
Ink - Memento Black, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Other - Pearl Embellisment, PTI Dies, Nestabilities

6 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful card Banu! I really love the combination of the flower with the vintage label and all the different polka dots--nice job!

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Banu. I love all the polka dots. I'll have to go check out the sketch, looks like another great one.

Isha Gupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card Banu. Like how you used different polka dots. I am a new PTI fan...lol. Your blog is quite inspirational. Hope to take part in this new found inspirational challenge. TFS

Jen said...

Awesome card Banu! I need to get my bottom in gear and post the Christmas Card Challenge...

Chris said...

very pretty!!